Take one new wetsuit. Add one poorly maintained boat. Mix the two together and what have you got? An oil patch and a sticky problem.Read More
Tag: How to
Summer. 2020. Just your average family.
A few months ago, frazzled and fatigued from lockdown, we bought two stand up inflatable paddle boards. Ever since then, we’ve been immersing ourselves in this wonderful water sport.
We’re learning from hands and feet on experience what works for us and what doesn’t. This is the site where we share everything.
Everything we learn, everything we do, everything we succeed or fail at will be here, laid bare.
Why not join us on our wild and watery journey?
The kids say, “It’s going to be awesome!”
Experience tells me, “It’s going to be a disaster.”
** Any opinions expressed are our own **
** We are not currently sponsored by, nor are we affiliated to any supplier, product or website mentioned or linked to in these blogs **
- 12 Brilliant Places to Paddleboard in Brixham – A Local Guide
- 10 Perfect Places to Paddleboard in Paignton – A Local Guide
- 24 Terrific Places to Paddleboard in Torquay – A Local Guide
- The Best Places to Paddleboard in Torbay (Or Where the Locals Go)
- The Ultimate Guide to Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Torbay